diciembre 02, 2011

MY JOURNEY BEGINS...!


After so hard critics for our current teachers its needed to say the aspects in which I have improved:

- Somehow I’ve manage to reinforce my emotional intelligence so now I’m capable of managing good interpersonal relationships in a better way.

-I have also changed my point of view towards lesson planning. Now I’m better designing a lesson plans.

-I have learned how motivating is to provide students with a variety of activities.

-One of my best strenghts is the manage  of the group because of my vision of discipline.
I’ve learn some discipline strategies in which yelling is out of context.

The most important thing I’ve learned is that our actions are worthier than thousand words.Sometimes when we talk to much we become part of the problem instead of being a concrete solution.

Though I accept I still need to improve in:

- My lesson planning in terms of a Unit Plan.
- My variety of resources. I should work more in my creativity for larger groups.
- My responsibility with due dates.
- My English has to be the best.

I don’t know how but I’m sure I will make it and be a great teacher someday. I hope what’s behind those trees is home.

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice music!...
    This journey begins and I think we've got the equipment we need, and we know the way. Now, what's missing...?
    Oh yes! Sharpening out tools! Let's take the challenge and enjoy the trip!

    Great job, sis!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks,Sis! I think we are all overwhelmed by what's next...Aren't we?

    ResponderEliminar